On Demand CLE
The Lafayette Bar Association is excited to offer On Demand Online CLE Courses that can be viewed for MCLE credit. We host our on demand online CLE courses with Vocalmeet, an online viewing platform. When you purchase on demand CLE, you are directly supporting your Bar association.
Click here to receive the LBA Member Discount.
Be advised: Discounts can only be applied before the purchase is complete; they cannot be applied after or refunded. Membership will be verified upon use.
If this is your FIRST TIME using our online CLE platform, you will be asked to create an account with Vocalmeet before purchasing a course. Your Lafayette Bar log in is not linked to this platform, so you must create a new account. You can either use the same credentials as your LBA account or create an entirely new one. Once you have created an account, you will be able to purchase courses easily after logging in.
Step-By-Step Instructions to purchase your CLE AND get the member discount!
- Go to lba.vocalmeet.com/home/ to view Online CLE courses
- Find the CLE you'd like to view. Click Add to Cart
- For first time online CLE users, click Register Now. Your LBA member log in will not transfer to this platform, so you will need to create a new one.
- You can add more CLEs to your cart or you can click View Cart to check out.
- At the very top of the checkout page, choose Click here to enter your code. Enter the LBA member discount code. (Click here for the code.)
- Enter your payment information. Make sure your subtotal includes the discount with coupon code. Then click Place Order.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation. At the top of the page click My Courses to view the courses you purchased.