- HIIT Training Class at City Club scheduled for March 18 has been postponed.
- 12th Annual Birdie with the Bar Golf Tournament scheduled for Friday, March 27th has been postponed.
FREE LEGAL PROGRAMS
- Counsel on Call - This weekly program has been suspended until further notice.
- The Public Law Library, including Westlaw Research, is unavaiable until further notice.
- The HELP Program will be suspended until further notice.
- The Protective Order Panel will continue to take place through the Lafayette Bar Foundation; however, modifications will be made. If you are seeking a protective order, please call the Bar Association first to discuss modifications to that process.
- The Lafayette Bar Foundation will still be facilitating pro bono cases assigned to our office by Acadiana Legal Service Corporation.
As of 03/19/2020 the Lafayette Bar Association office will be temporarily reducing hours of operation. These hours may be affected as the virus progresses. Please continue to check back or call our office for updated business hour information.
Please check back for updates to our business operations. You may call us at (337) 237-4700 with questions.