Start Date: 12/16/2019 8:00 AM CST
End Date: 12/16/2019 4:30 PM CST
Venue Name: Lafayette Bar Association Location:
2607 Johnston Street
Lafayette, LA United States 70503
Lafayette Bar Association
It's that time of year again! Now offering 60 hours of CLE credits over 7.5 days. From December 10 - December 30, we will offer 8 credit hours per day. On December 31, 4 credit hours will be available. Each day will include one hour each of Ethics and Professionalism.
Fees Per Hour:
CLE SESSIONS FOR DECEMBER 16th
- 8:00a.m. | Geralyn Siefker | Representing the Domestic Violence Survivor and Trauma Informed Services
- 9:05a.m. | Steve Ramos and Greg Koury | Collections
- 10:10a.m. | Riley Busenlener | Buisness/ Exit Planning
- *11:15a.m. | Norman "Skeet" Anseman | Ethics and Social Media
- 12:20p.m. | Ed Barousse | Common Issues in Municipal and Law Enforcement Litigation (Change from original time)
- 1:25p.m. | Hon. Charles G. Fitzgerald | Evidence
- 2:30p.m. | Dr. David Barcyzk | Crash Biomechanics and Injury Mechanisms (Change from original time)
- **3:35p.m. | Stuart Breaux and Dwazendra Smith | LSBA Professionalism
MEMBERS: If you are a member and would like to register/pay online, please click on the MEMBER REGISTRATION button to the right. If you have forgotten your username or password, DO NOT register as public. Please contact the LBA office at 337-237-4700 and someone will be able to assist you with your registration.
PUBLIC: If you are not a member and would like to register/pay online, please click on the PUBLIC REGISTRATION button to the right.
To register over the phone, please call the LBA staff at 337-237-4700.
Please note: If you are unable to attend a session for which you have already registered, funds may be applied towards another CLE By the Hour session for you. We are unable to process any refunds.