Start Date: 5/5/2017 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 5/5/2017 5:00 PM CDT
The 2017 Lafayette Bar Foundation Shoot for Justice Sporting Clay Shoot will be held on Friday, May 5 at GOL Shooting.
LBA members can register online from this page, but non-members need to fill out a registration form provided in the link below and sent it to the LBA office at 2607 Johnston Street, Lafayette, LA 70503 or to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A TEAM AND SPONSOR REGISTRATION FORM
- Team with Golf Cart: $500
- Team (4 Person): $400
- Single Participant: $100
- Cart Rental: $100
- Flurries: $30
- Muligans: $20
- Max 5 muligans per shooter
- 4 shots per muligan
- To participate in the Clay Shoot, you must fill out ONE registration form per team
- Teams may consist of anyone you would like to shoot with on your team. You may still compete if you do not have a complete team.
- Each shooter MUST provide his or her own shells, ear and eye protection and a shotgun. Shotgun shells and ear and eye protection will be available to PURCHASE at GOL shooting range the day of the event.
- One person needs to be designated the team captain. This person will be the liason between the Lafayette Bar Foundation and his or her teammates.
- Cart rentals are available upon request. They will be at GOL the day of the event. They are first-come, first-served, available by reservation only, must be paid for in advance and are non-refundable.
- Other shooting games will be available for purchase the day of the shoot.
- Muligans and flurries may be purchased the day of the event.
Special thanks to our sponsors of this event: